Minneapolis Monday Tasting Tour 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: Monday1
Our All-inclusive Monday Evening Tasting Tour takes you to 3 Minneapolis breweries
- Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative
- 56 Brewing
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
All you can drink craft beer. As much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Cost of beer is included in the price.
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
Second stop:56 Brewing is a micro-brewery in Northeast Minneapolis. We are a brewery with a focus on the community and using locally sourced ingredients with our seasonal variations and infusions. High quality craft beer produced at a lower volume in a micro-brewery allows us to focus on quality, consistency and the ability to rotate beer styles efficiently. Our focus is on community and beer lovers alike, highlighting the NE Minneapolis community and brewery culture.
At Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative, they believe that being a brew cooperative is bigger than just brewing great beer. They aspire to make a difference by empowering people, inspiring passion, and fostering collaboration in our Northeast community. Broken Clock a completely member-owned and operated cooperative democratically run by local Minnesota residents. Amazing beer, great people, nonstop pints and high fives.
Drop-off:The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) or Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis).
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.Cheers and have fun!