Minneapolis Sunday Tasting Tour 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: Sunday2
Sunday Afternoon Tasting Tour takes you to 3 Minneapolis Breweries.
- Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Able Seedhouse + Brewery
- La Dona Cerveceria
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
Lots of delicious local craft beer
Safe transportation on the little blue bus
A fun tour guide/driver
Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager, Czech Pils, Hefeweizen, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
A former light bulb factory is a new home to Able Seedhouse + Brewery, a Northeast Minneapolis brewery that not only makes craft beer, but also malts locally-sourced grains in-house. The brewery has a 20-barrel brewing system, a 2,000-square-foot taproom with about 150 seats, and a 1,200-square-foot patio area.
Harrison neighborhood of Minneapolis is the home of La Doña brewery, taproom that fuses Latin culture and the North. Sports fans will love the fenced-in, turf soccer field that occupies the outdoor patio. Also, there’s an art gallery adjacent to a large, multi-use space where the brewery will host a variety of events. Customers can enjoy various IPAs, a session IPA, and Bromista pale ale (“bromista” means “joker” in English).
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) or Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis).
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.