Minneapolis Sunday Tasting Tour 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: Sunday2
Sunday Afternoon Tasting Tour takes you to 3 Minneapolis Breweries.
- Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative
- Modist Brewing
- Lakes & Legends Brewing
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
All you can drink craft beer. You get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Cost of beer is included in the price.
Safe transportation on the little blue bus
A fun tour guide/driver
Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
Fair State Brewing
Located in the heart of North Loop, Modist Brewing is housed inside an old Morton's Salt factory, which gives its taproom a cool, minimalist feel. The brewers use custom made, state-of-the-art equipment to create unique beers that focus on flavor, instead of category. There are always exciting new beers on tap to match the genre bending brilliance of everyone's flagship favorites at Modist. One-of-a-kind beers on a one-of-a-kind-brewing-system.
Lakes & Legends Brewing is located in downtown Minneapolis is the heart of the Loring Park neighborhood. Lakes & Legends focuses on Belgian and farmhouse-style ales, and has a large 3,500-square-foot taproom with a capacity for 240 people. The open taproom faces the brewery and includes Hammerschalgen, indoor bags, life-size Jenga, and more. With a long list of Belgian, seasonal, and specialty beers, Lakes & Legends has something for everyone.
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) or Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis).
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.