Minneapolis Saturday Evening Tasting Tour 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SaturdayEvening
Our All-inclusive Saturday Evening Tasting Tour takes you to 3 Minneapolis breweries:
- Minneapolis Cider Company
- 56 Brewing
- Modist Brewing
Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
All you can drink craft beer and cider. You get as much as your palate craves. Cost of beer and gratuity for taproom staff is included in the price.
Safe transportation on the little blue bus
A fun tour guide/driver
Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
Fair State Brewing
Bauhaus Brew Labs
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) aor Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis).
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.
Cheers and have fun!