St. Paul Saturday Evening Tasting Tour 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St. Paul, MN
- Product code: SaturdayEveningStPaul
Our all-inclusive St. Paul Saturday Evening Tasting Tour takes you to three breweries:
- Tin Whiskers
- Bad Weather Brewing
- Lake Monster Brewing
- Meet at the parking lot of Urban Growler, 2325 Endicott St, St Paul, MN 55114 and look for the Little Blue Bus
- There’s plenty of street parking for your car.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
As much delicious local craft beer as you want (our tours are all-inclusive and beer is included in the price)
Safe transportation on the little blue bus
A fun tour guide/driver
Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
The basement of the historic Pioneer Endicott building in the heart of Downtown St. Paul is the home of 12welve Eyes Brewing. Owned by three friends (all of whom wear glasses), 12welve Eyes has hardwood floors and lower ceilings, making it extra cozy. They prefer smaller batches that let the brewers cycle through various yeast strains, creating an evolving beer lineup that is unique to their Lowertown neighborhood.
Lake Monster Brewing, located near the newly remodeled Vandalia Tower in St. Paul, has a 300-person capacity and a 1,500-square-foot patio. The brewery has two flagship beers, Empty Rowboat IPA and Calhoun Claw Pilsener, along with four others: a Munich-style dunkel lager brewed with Minnesota wild rice, a session IPA, a sour brown and an oatmeal milk stout on nitro.
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, the parking lot of Urban Growler Brewing.
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.