St. Paul Friday Tasting Tour 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St. Paul, MN
- Product code: FridayStPaul
Our all-inclusive St. Paul Friday Evening Tasting Tour takes you to three breweries:
- Tin Whiskers
- Bad Weather Brewing
- Urban Growler Brewing Company
- We meet at the parking lot of Lake Monster Brewing, 550 Vandalia St #160, St Paul, MN 55114 and look for the Little Blue Bus
- There’s plenty of free parking for your car.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
What’s included in the price?
As much delicious local craft beer as you want (our tours are all-inclusive and beer is included in the price)
Safe transportation on the little blue bus
A fun tour guide/driver
Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
Please note that most breweries do not serve food, but there are always food trucks parked right outside if you want to grab a snack.
St. Paul's Tin Whiskers Brewing, founded by three electrical engineers who discovered love of home brewing while attending University of Minnesota. It's a perfect place for beer-nerds and non-nerds alike. Their three flagship brews are: Wheatstone Bridge (An American Wheat Ale infused with honey and chamomile tea), Flip Switch IPA (with Citra Hops, giving it a citrus, grapefruit nose and flavor) and Short Circuit Stout (a light-bodied, sweet stout.)
A former tire repair shop, midway between the Xcel Energy Center and the Historic Schmidt Brewery, is the location of Bad Weather Brewing, one of the cool new St. Paul breweries. Bad Weather makes ales that are untethered and unpredictable, just like the weather here in Minnesota. Their lineup of beers is constantly changing with fun and unique brews that capture the spirit of the season.
Urban Growler Brewing Company is the first woman owned and operated micro-brewery in Minnesota, located in the historic brick building where the City of St. Paul once stabled its horses. They make both traditional beers, like CowBell Cream Ale, as well as non-traditional beers like our Big Boot Rye IPA. The beer is handcrafted in 10-barrel batches under the close supervision of Head Brewer and Owner, Deb Loch.
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, the parking lot of Lake Monster Brewing.
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.